Saturday, June 1, 2013

Planter Chair

Okay, do not say anything!  I know it has been forever!  Even Hubby has made little noises about my blog slacking.  I have been working on lots of different projects, so I have lots to show you. 

Let's start with a fun spring/summer project...

I found this chair at a yard sale for $3.


 What you think I overpaid??  :)

My Mom bought me a sample of Anne Sloan chalk paint for my birthday and I thought this chair would be perfect to try it out. 


What do you think?  I used chicken wire to make a basket and then planted a few flowers...hopefully they will live with my not so green thumb.



I love all the spindles! 


Here she is happily sitting by the front door.

 
 
 
Linking to:
The DedicatedHouseFurniture Feature FridaysThe Life of Jennifer DawnPhotobucket

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love chairs as planters. I keep picking up ones from trash to use. They don't last too long here in Florida.
    Great job!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete