Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Major Construction

Yes, you read that correctly.  Today we had some major construction going on.  Since all three of the kiddos are sick, we decided to stay home and get some serious work completed.


Believe me this was serious work.  Mommy is serious when it comes to her Lego's!  These are my old Lego's...the real Lego's...the build from your imagination Lego's.  Part way through the "Helicopter" Logan tells me "Mom, we need to read the directions."  Haha...guess he was having a hard time seeing it...


Looks like a helicopter to me.  How about this one...


Daddy's truck...looks like a four-door F150 to me.  And this...


I have no idea.  But it's cool!  Here is the masterpiece...


A castle with two round towers.  The one on the right is the dungeon and I don't know about the other one.


The door to check on the prisoners.


The way cool roof on the smaller tower.  Logan was very worried about the rain getting in. 

Now it is nap time...what else can I build?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment