Monday, June 18, 2012

Can you tell I have been having fun with blogger??  Tonight's fun...a new header and colors...next up I am going to figure out how to make a blogger button.  Not tonight though!

I finished a few project today!  Yeah!!  First up, this pin up board that came with the house.  It is on the pantry door...


Not real excited about the leaves, so I decided give it a little make-over.  I found this lovely sage green burlap material at Hobby Lobby (my new favorite store!!).  I stapled it up and shoved it (yes, literally) back in the frame.



I added a few flowers for a bit of fun...




I am liking it much better than the leaves!

Here is a sneak peek at my other Hobby Lobby find from today...


Our new magazine basket!  I need to slim down our magazine collection before I fill her up.

The other project completed today were the towel hooks for the kids bath.  I started these a few days ago, but I was needing some screws that I did not get until today.  First I found this super cute wall decor at Bed, Bath, and Beyond...


Then I found my supplies for the towel hangers at...you guessed it, Hobby Lobby!


I painted the edges brown...


Mod Podged my paper on...


Mod Podged my pictures on and screwed on my hooks...


I love them and so do the kids!!



Here is a preview of my upcoming project...




Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - aren't you the amazing crafty one these days!! Fabulous job on the Father's Day gift and the towel hooks! The pinboard looks super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete