Saturday, June 23, 2012

This weekend's agenda consisted of cleaning out and organizing the garage.  Hubby had off Friday and spent the whole day beautifying the garage.  I didn't get any pictures since I was inside creating chaos with kid's clothes.  I didn't take any pictures of that either!  Lucas is moving up a size in clothes, so I have been washing and folding his "new" clothes.  Notice I did not say putting away!  I have no idea where to put all these clothes!!  Well I do have an idea, but it is in my mom's garage and will not be here for a few weeks.  So until we have a second dresser I will have to find a home for this mess besides the couch.

Today we hung up a few pictures in the family room...



Pay no attention to the clothes on the right, the mess in the front, and the pillow on the floor on the left...just notice the nicely hung picture.


Again, disregard all mess, extension cords, oddly placed plants...and just go with me when I say the fireplace is slightly off-center not the clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment