Friday, June 8, 2012

On the agenda today were the main bath, which still needed the cabinets cleaned and shelf liner put down, and the master bath, which needed everything scrubbed.  This is what I have been looking at and putting off for way too long...


Time to get to work!  I stuck the kids in the bath and took care of the main bath while they played. Then we took a little break and headed over to Grammy's soon-to-be house and watered the plants. We stopped for lunch and watched the airplanes while we ate before heading home for nap time.

While the kids napped I did laundry...


Dishes...




Hubby did get the dish washer going this evening, yay!

After dishes I wiped down the book shelf and loaded it up with our books...


I started to put the office desk together and then hubby came home so it was time to fix dinner. 


Then I helped him load some junk from the garage into the truck to take to the dump...


Have you noticed yet what has not been done today...yeah the master bath.  I told you, I have been putting it off.  I finally dragged my feet in there and did it, but I didn't like it and I took several breaks hoping hubby would pick up where I left off.  :)  Here's the biggest reason for the delay tactics...


Are those...?? Yes, they are! A gazillion huge spiders! I hate spiders, especially when they try frantically to climb up the bath tub walls while I try frantically to wash them down the drain. I managed to succeed with minimal squeals and shrieks.  I now have that "there's a spider crawling on me" feeling.  I think I will be making use of the freshly cleaned bathroom soon!



1 comment:

  1. Yuck, yuck, yuck!! Those spiders were huge! The tub looks great, yay! You deserve to soak in that tub very soon!!! Glad the dishwasher is working again.

    ReplyDelete