Thursday, March 7, 2013

Antique Desk Makeover

Awhile ago my brother-in-law came to visit and he got recruited to go with hubby and pick up a GIANT desk...freebie down the road.  I got the kids in bed while they picked up this...


It sat in the garage for far to long while I decided what to do with it.  Then one day I got busy.  I really liked the wood on the sides and back and so they stayed and everything else got a single coat of paint and light distressing.




Aren't these drawers awesome!



I painted the insides of the drawers a lighter shade...


Check out this pull out shelf!



I love these knobs from Hobby Lobby.



Linking up here:
The Life of Jennifer DawnFrom Dream To Reality

4 comments:

  1. Love the two-toned look and the awesome knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! The two-tone and knobs go together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a desk so similar to this! Mine was a free to me too. I love the mixed look of this desk and you restored it so beautifully. Sharing at my party later today, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for featuring my desk! Your's is very similar...love how fresh you made it!

      Delete