Friday, March 22, 2013

Master Bedroom Update

Several weeks ago I found a house full of stuff being given away on Craigslist and told our adopting friends about it and we went and loaded up everything and then they sold most of it.  I had one greedy request...to keep two awesome chairs!  I had been looking for a chair(s) for our master bedroom and these are perfect!


I love all the curves and the seats are extremely cushy!  Here they are all set up...


Yes, that is our heater blanket cord.  I did not notice it until I uploaded the pictures and then it's just too late.  I found the stools at Hobby Lobby.  Someday soon they are getting a new look.  The quilt rack is not permenant...I just need to find something else to go there.  Also, I need stuff on the wall!  I do not know what yet, so it is staying as is until I get some inspiration.  Here is another shot...


Speaking of inspiration...I saw these knock-off sunburst mirrors and found a tutorial and made my own.  It is made with shims and spray painted!  Click here for the tutorial I used.


I really love the way it turned out and it fits perfect over the bed!

4 comments:

  1. Those chairs are just beautiful - and I love the little stools for each of them - perfect pairing!
    Hopefully you won't need that heated blanket much longer LOL
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzan! We probably never really "needed" the heated blanket, but I'm a wimp!

      Delete
  2. Ah, a Mommy and Daddy sitting area! Perfect! I've seen tutorials for those starburst mirrors, too, and considered making one. But it hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of those planned projects that haven't happen yet also!!

      Delete