Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yeah!!  The carpet is in...no more concrete floor!  It took about 6 hours for two men to install all the carpet.  The kids and I spent the day in the kitchen and dining room unpacking boxes and washing dishes.  We also tested out the new washer and dryer.  I am not sure who was more excited to watch the water shoot out and the clothes spin around, me or the kids.  Since the men were working in the back part of the house there were no naps...so life was interesting this evening.  Oh well, what can you do...the carpet is nice.  I took pictures of the whole process in the family room, but not the back rooms.

That is a huge roll of carpet!


Carpet pad all laid out.


Done!

Again, I am not sure who was more excited, the kids or me!


Guest room


Boy's Room


Jenna's Room


Master Bedroom


Yep, they like the carpet!




Master Closet

How will we ever fill all that space?!

Oh, haha!  That was easy!

One more day of packing and then the move Saturday!



2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Wow - moving time is finally here! Wish we could be there to help! We'll be anxious to come for a visit. Love the beadboard wallpaper in the master closet...I've seen that and considered using it, too.

    ReplyDelete